Forest Department Uttarakhand offers accommodation in the midst of forests.
Visitors can enjoy the facility of staying in FRH (Forest Rest House) subject to availability.
Staying at the Forest Rest House provides an opportunity for experiencing and appreciating the bounties of nature. Nature walk, trekking, wildlife sighting, bird watching, nature photography, learning local culture etc are few things to look for while staying at FRHs.
Please note, FRH is booking is to be done only through Director office in National Park, or DFO of the particular range by personal presence. There are some point to be noted before booking.
- Booking Request must be reach before 15 days.
- Booking Permit issue before 7 days of stay.
- Please don’t contact for instant booking. Its a time taken procedure.
- Maximum 3 Days / 2Nights stay is allowed.
- For FRH inside into dense Jungle, require pre-booking of Gypsy/Cab for pickup and dropping.
- Some time there is trekking, and you have to do yourself only.